Well my 31st birthday has arrived, as of 10:07pm tonight.
My hubby surprised me with a ring I picked out before christmas. The only downside is that it will be at least a week before it will be sized and I can show it off to everyone!
We had a nice lunch out at Red Lobster where I thought I would try something new, only to realize that I was right the first time I tried Lobster ... I really don't like it. Thankfully it was only in the appitizer and my meal of shrimp was awesome!
Now we are doing what we normally would do any other night of the week ... playing on the PC and watching tv. Pretty exciting life! Frankly, it's been nice to have 3 days off to rest as we are both still not over the repiratory infection that set in at Christmas.
Another birthday bites the dust, hoping that 31 will bring wonderful things to our world.
the best laid plans
3 years ago


1 comment:
Happy burfday!
Many happy returns.
Post a Comment