Well, after 7 days of being treated like royalty, reality has set in now that we have arrived home.
The trip was amazing to say the least. We took about 600 photos, of which I have about 400 to be sent off to be printed.
We enjoyed every minute and it felt like we were gone longer than we were, which is always a good sign.
I had hoped to blog as we went, since I did have internet onboard, but the connection was much like dial-up and only reasonably reliable since it was all by satellite. I did however keep a journal of our experiences, but it is lengthy, so I will likely try to find a way to create a separate location for it and pictures so as not to bore anyone.
We were glad to see our babies last night, although I think they enjoyed being at my parents and may have been slightly disappointed we were home ... back to reality for them too ... there will be no walks at 6am!
Not really looking forward to returning to work tomorrow as I hear there have been some fireworks since I left, but we do have to pay for the fun we had, so I guess we better suck it up and return to the grind.
the best laid plans
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment