So I have spent a great deal of time watching movies lately. Most likely since there are very few TV shows I actually still enjoy.
Again, here is my list of recent watches, some old, some new.
Awake
Bolt
Bedtime Stories
Yes Man - more of an "old style" Jim Carrey movie, didn't work for me
Journey to the Center of the Earth - this one was surprisingly good
Paul Blart: Mall Cop
If These Walls Could Talk - HBO creation about abortion issues through the decades, definitely thought provoking
Iron Man - really enjoyed this
Disturbia
7 Pounds
The Pursuit of Happyness
We Own the Night - thought this was great, although one scene was particularly disturbing for me.
Shooter
Death on a Factory Farm - turned this on off several times because of the cruelty, but very interesting documentary
I am sure there are many more, and I need to learn to write them down as I watch them, the memory is not so good!
the best laid plans
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment