The lights and fireworks were awesome touches and it was great to see the guys out in the audience singing again, so that those in the grass actually could see them. They changed the set list at the request of some people which was good and bad. I love the song they added (2 in the morning) but also would have loved to hear what they removed (stay with me baby).
They did quite the selection of songs, probably the best set list I could even imagine. And the best part, again they looked like they were having fun on stage and enjoying the crowd.
The Jabbawockeez and Jesse McCartney opened. I am sure that I will have nightmares about the Jabbawockeez only because I don't like masks or anything remotely close to a clown. Having said that, their performance was interesting but not my cup of tea. Jesse McCartney was a little on the immature side, although the 40 somethings (he's 22) in the front row of our section were drooling and I thought it was only a matter of time before they had enough beer and would flash him.
There was some great people watching, like this security guy in the yellow:
He took great pleasure in watching the women walk towards him to try to get to the toilets (when he would check out there breasts) then he would have even more fun when he told them they had to go back the other direction (so he could check out their asses) and he wasn't discrete at all!
Thankfully I had arranged to go into work late today since I knew I would be getting home WELL past my bedtime. Unfortunately again my ears are ringing and likely will until Wednesday, if it's anything like the last time.


No comments:
Post a Comment