Saturday, November 28, 2009

new level achieved ... Master of time wasting


Ok, yes I have been MIA for quite a long time.

What have I been doing? Wasting time mainly!

I had been invited in the late summer to play a game on Facebook and as with most initial requests I ignored it. Apps in facebook tend to clutter things up and none really amount to anything. I will play for a short period of time and then it becomes boring.

A while later, I read an article online about the same game ... Farmville by Zynga. And thought perhaps I should check it out since I love the farm games I've downloaded from Bigfish Games.

I have to admit I am hooked, and now plan the crops around my life (or shall I say my life around my crops!) The nice thing about it is that it's always changing. They add new features or items twice a week which helps to keep me interested.

A big thanks to those friends that at least added me, and also to those that still play as it makes a big difference in my progress.

Now, back to my farm =)


No comments: