So the next vacation is booked and paid for, although as mom reminds me "putting it on VISA is not paid for".


We have booked an Eastern Caribbean cruise with Princess Cruises. We were originally supposed to do this one for our honeymoon 7 years ago but were re-routed because of weather.

We will be travelling on the same ship as we were on when we went to Alaska, and have booked the same cabin as we already know that the "fully obstructed view" is more accurately "hardly obstructed view"
I haven't decided if I will take the computer with us, as I don't want any hassels at the airport, but since I would like to do a journal again this trip I will likely end up taking it because it's easier to use my own, than the ones on board.
With all the cold weather lately we are both ready for the sun and already thinking about the great food, entertainment and the excitement of seeing something new and exciting.


No comments:
Post a Comment