Well we have been back from vacation for a few weeks, but I haven't had much time to get my journal uploaded, but it is posted now. Hopefully it won't bore anyone to tears.
It was a great vacation, much more relaxing than the last couple. Mainly because we skipped the whole shopping in every store thing!
Upon returning home I ended up with food poisoning (thanks House of Ron!)and then a really bad cold.
I am now off on vacation for a week as my manager said "to recover from the last vacation". I have managed to do a little house work (so my mom won't nag me!) as well as some yard work and I even painted the oil tank, although I see I missed a couple spots.
I have been spending a lot of the time off working on a cross stitch project for my sister's baby shower this weekend. Almost done ... can't wait to frame it on Friday, it's gonna be so cute!
Well off to finish the last project and rest my shoulder ... now sure what I did, but it did happen BEFORE I painted. Likely the threat of work scared it into pinching something to get out of manual labour ;-)
the best laid plans
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment