So having a weekend off seems to get me into trouble. I was looking for something new to watch and with all the hype and award nominations I thought I might check out Glee.
Big mistake! It's got to have the cheesiest singing ever! How did this possibly break Beatles records? All it does is remind me of how big a social outcast I was in high school and how utterly awful high school was in general.
The worst part is that frankly it's like watching a train wreck and now I just can't turn away. So far in the first season the cheerleader is pregnant and telling one guy it's his, when it's really another guy's. And really the guy fell for "I know we never really did it, but in the hot tub sperm swim faster" WTF? are people really this dumb? Then we have the teacher's wife who is faking being pregnant and trying to take the cheerleader's baby. Throw in a solo song completely out of the blue and really it's 40 mins I will never get back but I'm still watching ... 16 episodes in!
Oh well, I suppose I could watch worse things, but I'm not sure what it would be!
the best laid plans
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment