Friday, December 30, 2011

Off work

So I am officially off work due to my blood pressure. Although not out of control, it is creeping higher and the doctor feels it's better for me to spend the next few weeks resting in preparation for delivery.

Baby is doing well, more stretching than kicking now as it's running out of space. I can't believe that in less than 3 weeks (hopefully) baby will be here =)

I tend to get more done in the morning since Matt is home to help me, and spend the afternoon resting, which is working out good so far, but it's only day 2!

One of my priorities is to get the PVR cleared off as there are new series starting in January and with having a newborn I don't figure I will get time to watch them, so better to make room now.

I caught up on season 2 of Boardwalk Empire, which frankly started off slowly, but delivered in the end. Can't wait for next season.

Today I have been watching X-Men ... probably you are thinking, wow, you are just watching that now?? Yep, been on the list to watch for years, no time! Although frankly, not impressed with it, and since I have recorded the 2 sequels, I will likely just delete them. Very disappointing!

I have the entire season of Terra Nova to watch too, so I hope to be able to get some of that in. I do remember watching the first couple when it aired and it seemed to be a strong start so we will see how that goes.

No comments: