It has finally arrived. My first day of vacation. The weather is beautiful, and I actually have some energy to get a few things done before Matt starts his vacation tomorrow.
I actually did some cleaning, wait, before you think you are reading the wrong blog, YES, I cleaned without the threat of visitors. Can't be, you are saying.
Recently, due to the flooding south of the city, we have been asked as a community to conserve water, which I don't find as a hardship. I have only been doing the required laundry and nothing extra, which has meant a larger backlog than normal. The nice thing about today is the sun is out and I can actually use my clothes line. Of 3 loads I will do, 2 will go out on the line to dry.
I have also caught up on the dishes, well almost, certainly closer than normal for us. Hubby will be surprised.
I would like to clean the garage, but the idiot neighbour is out building a fence, yep, you heard me right, they are putting up a fence and it's even on their property and everything. So as not to hold up the process, as he won't go in the backyard if I am out, I have stayed in most of the afternoon, so the garage will have to wait for now.
Now I think I will find a good movie, and spend some time on my hobbies.
Hope everyone is enjoying the beautiful weather, I hope it holds out for our entire vacation!
the best laid plans
3 years ago


No comments:
Post a Comment