Ok, so my vacation starts out ok I guess.
I am having a working vacation, I am painting and re-organizing the spare room, which until this point has pretty much been a large closet and junk room. It's going ok, the primer is on and hoping to top coat on Friday. I am sure Tyler will enjoy sleeping in a room, instead of a closet the next time.
The roof is done. We arranged for this last September, but since winter came early, it was put off until this spring. No big deal ... the roof isn't going anywhere.
After advancing the money I needed for paying the roofers, I check my online bank statement only to realize someone has taken $500 from it. WTF? The bank apparently flagged the account, but didn't happen to call me. Just let me have a cardiac ... that's better.
The worst is, this is the second time this has happened to me. I have been careful since the last time, obviously not careful enough. I just hope that it is sorted out quickly!
the best laid plans
3 years ago


2 comments:
Did you get everything sorted out? Or is this another big bad bank doing its thing?
Got the money within a week, the only problem was if I hadn't called to followup, they never would have called me. Good thing I am persistant.
Post a Comment