Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Property line revisited

Cec is a happier camper! The property survey has been done and the beautiful stakes and bright orange flags are out!!

Apparently their meaning is lost on the idiot woman next door since she was out with I'm guessing her grandmother and the dog and the dog immediately crosses the line and when I shoo him away (right in front of them) they look at me like I am an idiot. Hmmmm perhaps I need to shove one of the stakes up their ass so they get the hint!

Oh, and the new property line is farther towards their house than I placed our temporary line .... looks good on them!

Now to research bylaws on decks and setbacks ... I'm sure I can find something that would result in them having to chop at least 5 inches off their new deck!

No comments: