Friday, July 17, 2009

Movie Review: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Since the crowds have died off ... or rather moved on to Harry Potter, I took an afternoon off work and we went to see the new Transformers.

It was ok. The first one was definately better.

My biggest complaint was the the action was too fast and too close to the camera. It was very hard to see what exactly was going on. I don't need to be up the ass of every transformer when it transforms. I would much rather be farther away so I can appreciate the elegance of the transformation. Many of the shots just looked like hunks of metal and it was hard to distinguish which machine was which.

I also did not need the gratuitous Megan Fox breast shots or the pathetic love story. I realize men must see the breasts, but I don't need a love story to get me to go to an action flick!

Will I watch it again, probably. Maybe at home I will be able to enjoy it more.

No comments: