Friday, August 3, 2007

All I want is one ....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20097968

Why is it some people have to go to extremes?

I always wanted 4 kids, but after 5 years of trying, I would be thrilled to have one.

The Duggar family floors me everytime I hear she is pregnant again ... how many kids do you need?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My brother's second is due in December. I think they're shooting for three. More depending on how many the rest of the family has.

I'm happy being all I am now for the rest of my life. So put me down for zero.

Cec said...

Ah, you'll change your mind.

Anonymous said...

I'm not so sure.

Even after Wesley changed one part of my mind about children, I still shudder at the thought of having one. Kids crying in a restaurant or wandering every they shouldn't thanks to their curiousity is cute now, but Mike the Daddy still just just wrong.