Thursday, August 2, 2007

The beginning

Here it is ... my first post to my blog.

Starting a blog is something I have been contemplating for quite a long time. What stopped me? I keep wondering if I actually have anything important to write about. Or more frankly, if I have anything to write about that won't sound like I am complaining all the time.

Matt said I should write about what I am thinking about ... hmmmm ... I can't write about sex all the time;-)

I suppose I will find something intelligent to say occasionally, but I would venture a guess that most of it will be just random spewing of mental garbage that is just taking up space in my cranium.

Having said that, I will close my post for today, and hopefully something exciting will come to me for tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think this works, Fantastic I get comment 1.

Nice work babe.

Anonymous said...

Are you kidding? Read my bLog, it proves you don't need to have anything of substance to say, just fingers and a grasp of the English language. It helps, but sometimes the stream of conscience will pour out something poignant.

Cec said...

I do read your blog Mike, how do you think I found about about the death pool starting?

I'm pretty sure 99% of it will be me ranting ... but I do that a lot anyway, and perhaps then Matt won't have to listen to it as much!

Anonymous said...

Ranting is really all bLogs are for. Occasionally you'll get a bLog from someone in an interesting line of work, so their writing will be something fascinating. The remaining good ones are well-vented ranting.

The rest are nothing but pictures of their Hello Kitty backpacks with OMG!!!!!! i7'5 5oooo curezz000XXXrs!!! LOLLLLLL!!!!!!!!111oneoneeleventyone