
Week of August 13, 2007: You have a lot of perseverance, and your symbol is the mountain goat, who navigates the rockiest cliff and gets to the top. Thursday the Moon trines active and energetic Mars in your sector of health, and you embark on a fitness regime designed to get you back into shape. You have a wonderful ability to set yourself to any task before you, and you don't quit or throw your hands up in despair at the first setback. You're capable of keeping on until you cross the finish line, and that makes you a marvelous candidate as a marathon runner or power walker or a member of a swim team. You may decide that you aren't happy with your current exercise program and take up a new one. It's important to vary your routine. If you feel unchallenged by your old program, step out and investigate others, enlist the services of a personal trainer, or learn a new sport. You might look into swimming lessons, or perhaps tennis or golf is your forte. Whatever method you choose, this week your goal is to look and feel great, and with your typical fortitude you will accomplish it.
Since reviewing some recipe ideas the last few days, I caved and made some asparagus soup tonight. It was yummy and a good start, but chasing it with a LARGE mint chocolate bar was probably not the greatest idea. It's ok anyway, no point in starting something I am doomed to break on Friday when we go for lunch at Red Lobster!
Maybe I'll start next week :-)


3 comments:
I'm with Will on having a Cheat Day where one meal can be what you like. I'm planning on allowing my self such a day until I've grown used to the new diet, but it'll happen.
Yeah, cheat days are good and you won't make it without it.
Yesterday got progressively worse. After the chocolate bar it was followed by ice cream and then because matt was hungry after work (at 10pm) a combo #1 from House of Ron's.
It was a bad, bad day ... bet your's was better!
I went to a Jays game and had a ballpark hot dog, a large Coke, and a beer. Friday can no longer be my cheat day.
Post a Comment