Friday, April 22, 2011

Better news

So today's ultrasound went much better from a numbers point of view. From the screen I saw, it looks like she counted 9 or 10 follicles ranging from 12mm to 16mm and the one additional lead follicle at 24mm. Much happier with this! So I figure trigger will be either tomorrow or Sunday, with a retrieval of either Monday or Tuesday.

I'm starting to feel a little more pain in the injection sites as now I am getting some bruising from all the shots. Not many more to go though, and my dose has been dropped again.

Mom will be coming tomorrow to drive me on Sunday and spend some time hanging out. I think she is feeling that she isn't contributing, but her time will come to do the driving, so I didn't want to wear her out too soon. After all, I am on vacation this week and can rest, she is not. But I'm glad she is coming, for the company and to have a rest from the driving. The downside is I have to do some cleaning and dishes before her arrival!

I can't thank our friends and family enough for all their support throughout this, it truly has been outstanding. So many people have given so much positive support. I can't express how important all the positive thoughts are and how much they are appreciated. I try to stay positive, but with all we have been through, I have to remain a little guarded in case things don't work out as planned. I know there are more people that are quietly supporting us, but just don't know what to say, and that is ok too, I know you're there for us.

Recap:
M2D8
Current Status: on stimulation drugs
Today's dose: 50IU Puregon + 75IU Menopur + 1 vial cetrotide

Expenses:
Medications: $3,770.48
Procedures: $7,492.90
Parking: $75.00 (can't remember today's cost, will update next time)

Total Cost to Date:$11,338.38
Out of Pocket Cost:$8,297.90

No comments: