Friday, April 29, 2011

Ugghhh =(

I should have paid a little more attention to my body. Yesterday we went out for lunch and before we were done I felt like my pants were cutting into me. Fast forward to today and even my "fat" jeans are tight.

I put a call into the clinic as the bloating is a symptom of Ovarian Hyper Stimulation Syndrome (OHSS) and I have also had a little stomach tenderness. Both on the mild side but worth reporting. I was instructed to rest, drink lots of Gatorade and some Ensure.

Gatorade I normally can't stand, but since I know it helps with this I had actually been drinking 1 a day to avoid serious issues. Ensure on the other hand is absolutely NASTY!! How do old people drink that shit?? After 2 mouthfuls I was more worried about vomiting from the Ensure than the OHSS! Back to the Gatorade I guess.

No comments: